Wednesday, November 27, 2013

No-way did I make it through No-weigh November

Yep, it's true.  I weighed myself.  The scale didn't move.  It didn't budge.  Not even an ounce.  I am thankful that I took pictures though.  I also measured myself.  This is also because I started a detox tea.  All-natural, GF, tea from www.skinnyfoxdetox.com.  I think it tastes yummy.  I thought it would be a nice addition to my routine, whether it works or not.. we shall see.  I'm only a week in.  I had to take stomach pictures before starting.  Those are saved to my phone and I'll reveal those after the challenge is up (3 weeks from now).  I do have difficulty cutting out dairy though.  Whether it be the cream for my coffee or greek yogurt.  I just can't seem to shake those two.  Better effort coming forth....

Anyways... here are pics from my start of Phase 1 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution to today, the start of Phase 2... four weeks apart.  I missed three days throughout the month.  All three of those days were cardio days.  I did TRX (oh em gee, love it) on Monday and did a "Better Booty" workout two times... that I would like to incorporate into my routine 2x's a week for a month and then up to it 3x's a week... I just haven't gotten there.  But none the less.. here are the 4 week progress shots:


*biceps seem to be coming along nicely, as well as the shoulders*
*I really don't know how to flex*
*My lighting is terrible*
 *Back is looking good, too*

I purchased some Yaktrax to be able to run in the snowy, icy cold weather.  Yep, it's snowing here like cAArraaazzZZZy.  And I love it.  <3
I have never really run in the snow-snow.  JW and I ran a race in the cold in November and December of last year... but there was not any snow on the ground.

Well.. like I said.. it's snowing here.  Which means all four of my kids are outside playing in it.  No one's crying.  No one's screaming.  No one's shooting nerf discs at anyone.  It's quiet... and I'm going to take a shower.  In peace.

That is.. until I hit publish and TOTALLY jink myself.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.. make healthy choices.  Be mindful.  Get out and play!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment