Friday, November 1, 2013

Not fat? How about "not post pictures because I was fat."

No offense to those that say I wasn't "fat."  Really, that's nice of you.  However, I know what I saw.  I know what I felt.  I know that I did not like having pictures taken of me... and if any were do you think I would post them anywhere?!  Helllllssss-nah!  But, here they are.  The photographer is Lisa Brooker (my mamasita).  Her webpage is www.lisabrookerphotography.com.  Minus the chub-ness these are very nice pictures.  I'll have to have her take some of me when she comes back to New York next.  I don't know how much I weighed.  I didn't have a scale then for obvious, QUITE obvious reasons.  I know that at my last doctor's visit when I was pregnant with Silas (age 2 currently) I hit 200.  Yup.  It's true.. and that's me announcing it to the cyber world.  After having him I hovered around 175-178 for the looooongest time; probably about a year I would say (p.s. I am about 5'6'').  Then I started doing Body by Vi shakes, randomly.. nothing consistent and dropped about 14 lbs... but then... then I found the female-love of my life (Body By Stacy) who I hired and she came to me, so I had NO EXCUSES.  Find her at www.bodybystacyny.com.  I found her and she was life changing for me.  Very much so.  At the same time was another gigantically horrible change in my life.  I became a single mom of two little boys.  That may or may not be another blog in itself, we shall see.  There's still pain there like no tomorrow.  But it doesn't make me cry anymore, so I guess that's growth....

Any-who... let's get on with the show:  ::bow-chicka-wow-wow::

Obviously completely miserable.... Summer 2011.....


 
  These are from Myrtle Beach.. a year ago:


Silas is saying: "Shhh, my mom thinks she looks good here... let her."
 
And the worst day of my life and when it ALL changed for me (May 2012).. a blessing in disguise (again, maybe another blog):
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment